The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

OMG! Nice!

dude, i luv it, and i luv you. This vid was not just humorus, but i also was addicting (judging by the fact that i saw it 20 times by now)
i luv the song.
and yeh, its leet.
"This is the untimit shoooow down!.."

Get Fresh Episode 1 Get Fresh Episode 1

Alright!

I don't understand the point, but you seemed to use a high quality mic and maybe a whole booth. Form what I got out of it was that it was a radio show (or anything similar.) I would recommended adding a equalizer, compressor, (anything) that'll amp the bass frequencies. It sound like radio show do that if you take the time to really listen.

Syntrus responds:

I actually have a radio show this is a project I am doing on the side.

\=Dark Rave=/ \=Dark Rave=/

WOOT!

DAmn this is kick ass. i really luv the beginning. If i were you, i'd make a second synth/melody to add to the song making it a lil longer. Keep up the good work!

check out my stuff if you want http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1789493&sub=854

DJ-SkiLLz responds:

I know what you mean i want to do alot of stuff to this song but first i have to get a new crack for fl and then remake the song which could be a bitch
Laters

Nettler - Pulse Nettler - Pulse

WOOT!

DAMN THIS IS NICE!!
i luv your melodies and synths. the onlt part that i dont about your song is that ill have it stuck in my head til the day i die

i dont kno why there are a lot of people on NG the complain about repetitiveness; little repetitiveness in song it good! repetitiveness really gets you booty down to the floor!!! 7/5!!!!!